Monday, July 5, 2010






2011 SENIORS!!

I can hardly believe this is happening in my life,
but 2011 is when our first son, Andrew, graduates
from Worthington Christian High School!!
This is going to be a very bittersweet year, but the
thing I am pumped up about is the seniors that are
going to experience a SIDERS SENIOR SESSION!
I'm blowing the sessions out of the water, and I had
my very first customer this past weekend, and I think
you'll agree that we're pulling out all the stops!! I must
admit that I wanted to photograph my own son as my
"FIRST" 2011 senior, but he is away on a missions trip.
What better person to photograph, than my very own
cousin, Renee. Mom "Rhonda" decided that she wants
a 4 SEASONS photo session. First season~summer, and
we're going to keep getting better and better. You can book
your session too, and I promise you that I will make your
session unique!




No comments: