Monday, April 20, 2009






HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Well, it was a great party and we had soooo much fun!!! We celebrated Dad's 80th birthday at the Everal Barn in Westerville this past Friday night. We had almost 90 people in attendance, and I had an absolute riot with my Dad!! Great memories and the only downside for me was that I didn't hire a photographer to take pictures!!! Let that be a LESSON to EVERYONE!!! Don't even begin to think that you're going to be able to take pictures at your very special event, because it just doesn't happen. While I did get "SOME" shots, not nearly what should have been taken and now I am really kickin' myself. The bad part is that not only do you hardly eat, you don't get to talk to everyone like you want to, and then you think, oh they're eating their dinner right now, so I will get their pictures as soon as they're done eating.  Again, it just doesn't happen. That's why you hire a professional.
We had a trivia game on "How well do you know Joe", ballroom dancing, line dancing, rap...yummy lasagna from Monte Carlo Italian Kitchen and great family and friends. It was sooo fun and I am so happy we did it. Enjoy the few pictures that I did get!!

No comments: