Thursday, March 26, 2009

HAPPY 80TH DAD!!



HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!!

Today is my Dad's 80th birthday, and I am happy to report that he is in great shape and we are having a big super birthday party bash next month! My parents have been in Florida for almost 3 months, so most of the planning has been completed as far as securing the party venue and the best DJ's around www.mrmrsdj.com. 
The invitations have been sent out, and we are going for a "golf theme", as my Dad buys and sells used golf carts, as well as services several of his commercial rental properties. So although he is now officially 80 years old, he keeps moving and staying busy, while taking time out to come see his grandkids participate in their different activities. He says, "I just can't do as much as I used to",......well~ I have to remind him that he is much older now, and not really expected to maintain the lifestyle that he's used to!!
Here are some pictures that I took last year for Father's Day for Dad. I sure hope I get my parents' genes!!



No comments: