Friday, October 3, 2008

RACE RESULTS

OK, so I just logged onto the race results from the New Albany Walking Classic. My time was actually 1:25:05 for the 10k walk. I am very pleased with my results. My friend Linda finished the same time, however she placed 241 out of 1994 walkers, and I placed 249th out of 1994 walkers. In the female category I placed 166th out of 1584 females. Not bad for a first walk race! 

October brings a whole new level to my business as I am still photographing seniors and families for fall colors. I'm squeezing people in here and there, so if you still want to have your family or senior photographed with the beautiful fall colors coming out, now is the time to book! Weekends are extremely limited right now, but just give me a call and we will work out a time that is good for you! New samples for Christmas cards have arrived as well, and they are joyous! Love the new designs!

No comments: